Here’s a great picture of a Local Motion motorcoach making a stop at the Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes Wharf. If you’re not familiar with Boston, the Marina at Rowes Wharf is loaded with all sorts of must-see attractions. From here you can walk along the Harborwalk and jump aboard a sightseeing cruise, go whale watching, or take a duck boat tour of Boston’s historic sights. The New England Aquarium is right next door, along with scores of fantastic restaurants and bars. From here it’s a short walk to the Italian North End, the TD Boston Garden, Faneuil Hall, the USS Constitution (Old Ironsides), Bunker Hill or many other historic sights and buildings. If your coming to Boston be sure to add Rowes Wharf to your itinerary, you might even want to stay at the Boston Harbor Hotel… and we can get you there!
- Employee Shuttle Service in Boston: Simplify Your Work Commute with Local Motion of Boston
- The Importance of Professionalism in Group Transportation: Local Motion of Boston’s Commitment to Quality Service
- Exploring Student Transportation Safety: Local Motion of Boston’s Field Trip Essentials
- The Differences Between Rental Coaches, Vans, and Buses: Choosing the Right Vehicle for Your Needs
- Why Charter Bus Traveling Is the Best Way to Travel