Local Motion of Boston works with dozens of public and private schools in the area. I thought it would be interesting to see where the schools take the kids on daytime field trips. We provided about 300 field trips in April and here are the places we went multiple times: Big Apple Circus, Boston Children’s Museum, Charles Playhouse, Decordova Museum, Fairway Bowling, Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Science, New England Aquarium, Peabody Essex Museum, Perkins School for the Blind, Plimouth Plantation, Reggie Lewis Center and Universal Technical Institute. The winners? Museum of Fine Arts and Museum of Science – 8 times each!
- Saving Dollars, Making Sense: The Economic Edge of Charter Bus Rentals in Boston
- Efficiency on the Road: Maximizing Time and Resources With Charter Bus Travel
- Flexible Group Transportation: Tailoring Charter Bus Services to Unique Group Needs
- Corporate Connections: The Role of Charter Buses in Corporate Events and Conferences
- Local Motion of Boston: Your Trusted Partner for Safe and Reliable Transportation