Local Motion of Boston works with dozens of public and private schools in the area. I thought it would be interesting to see where the schools take the kids on daytime field trips. We provided about 300 field trips in April and here are the places we went multiple times: Big Apple Circus, Boston Children’s Museum, Charles Playhouse, Decordova Museum, Fairway Bowling, Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Science, New England Aquarium, Peabody Essex Museum, Perkins School for the Blind, Plimouth Plantation, Reggie Lewis Center and Universal Technical Institute. The winners? Museum of Fine Arts and Museum of Science – 8 times each!
- Employee Shuttle Service in Boston: Simplify Your Work Commute with Local Motion of Boston
- The Importance of Professionalism in Group Transportation: Local Motion of Boston’s Commitment to Quality Service
- Exploring Student Transportation Safety: Local Motion of Boston’s Field Trip Essentials
- The Differences Between Rental Coaches, Vans, and Buses: Choosing the Right Vehicle for Your Needs
- Why Charter Bus Traveling Is the Best Way to Travel